Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Kitty Viewers Choice Challange

I am so loving my new Hello Kitty cartridge. It has the cutest characters on it. That is why I am using it for Emma's Viewers Choice Challange.
Receipe:
Hello Kitty Cartridge
Cuddlebug Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Flowers Border
Creative Memories Heart Punch
Gelly Roll White Pen
Stickles Glitter
Thanks to the 4 followers I now have. I really didn't think I would ever really have followers but I am glad to be able to check out your websites frequently now that I know about you! I love seeing how talented you guys are! Thanks for sharing your ideas and creations with us.  It is past my bedtime so see you again another day. God bless and keep you all safe and healthy!

4 comments:

  1. Love your project! too cute..
    Just became a follower..Would Love it if you decided to follow my blog..
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    I am a new follower.
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!! I love the Hello Kitty ones too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute card. I LOVE your color choice and Hello Kitty is always SO cute.

    ReplyDelete