Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Daughters Graduation Card

I can not believe that my daughter, my youngest will be graduating on Friday. I am so proud of her. I am happy for her but on the other hand my little baby is growing up and its hard letting go. She has turned out to be such an awesome young lady. She will be graduating as a distinguished graduate for all the hard work she put in. She really has worked hard in high school because she wanted to go to college. Her dream is to go to UNC Chapel Hill to become a forensic pathologist. Hopefully once she puts in two years at the community college she will be accepted there. It is a really hard school to get into but offers the best program for the field she wants to be in. I am so proud of you Brianna! Mommy Loves you!
Recipe for Card
Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge
Creative Memories Paper

1 comment: