Monday, November 7, 2011

Candle Card and Thrift Store Finds

Recipe:
Cuddlebug Swirls Embossing Card
Cuddlebug Birthdays Die Set with embossing card
The Paper Studios Birthday Extravaganza Paper
Creative Memories Flower Cutter
Orange Glitter
I had a blast Saturday thrift store shopping. I found a shelf to store the stamps I use the most. I plan on painting it black.
Not sure what I will store in this house yet but it matched the box below it I already had. I painted the box black green and yellow to match the toom.  Not sure if I will paint the house like the other or leave it for now.
 Thrift stores have been a great resource for storage for me. The Habitat Restore and Goodwill have had some awesome items that I have incorporated into my house and craft room storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment