Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thinking of You and being thankful

Before I get to the card I want to share with you what I was most thankful for this year. We traveled to see my husband's mother this Thanksgiving. During the summer we alomost lost her. She was very sick and we did not expect her to be around this Thanksgiving. Thanks be to God that when we went to see her she was healthier, stronger and spunkier than ever. I know alot of people have trouble with their in-laws but I truly love this woman. She has been a rock in my life and a blessing to my family. She also trained my husband very well. He cooks, cleans and does laundry thanks to her! Woo hoo! Thank you God for another Thanksgiving with her!

Well now for the card.
I used the Cricut Imagine to cut the tag with Thinking of you stamp. I used Purple pigment in on the edges of the paper to as depth to it. I then used Colorblok white core cardstock paper, a cuddlebug embossing folder and sanding technique to make the pink square. The pattern paper is from The Paper Studios Adhesive collection paper block.

No comments:

Post a Comment