Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thank you for all that you are!

I have been playing alot with embossing lately. I just love the look. This card has turned out to be one of my favorite ones I have made lately. I heat embossed the green on the card then cut out flowers and placed them on the green like a vine. I used the Circut Imagine to cut the scalloped edge then took pink ink and shaded the edges.
Sorry if this isn't what you came here for but I want to start sharing a little more of my life with you. That includes my faith. I will miss you if you unfriend me but this is me and I love the Lord! 
 I had an awesome day today. I lead worship service today at church and really felt that God presence could be felt during the service. Not because of me singing only because of him.  I had struggled so badly at the practices with the timing of a couple of the songs. I was so worried I would mess up the service. One of my good friends talked to me and said just let go and to worship God instead of singing for an audience. Don't worry about the technical parts of the music just let God take over and worship. I prayed very hard before service that God would take over for me because I couldn't do it on my own. I was so thankful that God answered my prayers and the service went well. I could just let go and praise Him. It is amazing what can happen when you let God take over. Letting him take over in all areas of your life. So this is a big part of my life. I hope you all understand and keep visiting.
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very pretty. I love embossing.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colors, flowers superb embossing.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lisa!! love how you placed the flowers on the vine, great shading too!

    Don't you love it when God comes to church for worship! He brings such peace!
    It must be awesome to help lead the congregation into worship & bring the presence of God down on the church! Let go & Let God...
    Have a wonderful wednesday!

    ReplyDelete