Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrate Card 2

I am getting ready to celebrate my 43rd birthday next week so I thought I would make a card today to celebrate. Things have been crazy and time has gotten away from me. School will be out soon and the teachers will be gone so it will slow down a little until August. Another 4 more weeks in the air cast from when I broke my foot February. A grand total of 13 weeks by the time I go back again to the Dr. Will it ever end. LOL I am just thankful it was not worse. Hope you all are enjoying good weather for once! Prayers go out to anyone who may have been affected by the storms.
Recipe:
Hat - Cricut Imagine Yummy Cartridge
Pink background flower - Accent Essentials Cricut CartridgePaper - Creative MemoriesCelebrate Stamp - StampabilitiesGems - Hobby Lobby brand

1 comment: