Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentines Gift Box Card




I made this card for my hubby for Valentines Day.  For directions on how to make this card go to  Whiff of Joy blog. They have some awesome ideas on their blog. I plan on giving this to my hubby filled with some candy hearts. I may also make some for my co workers filled with scented tea light candles. It is the perfect size to fit 4 tea lights candles, a full size candy bar or just about anything you want that is less than 6 inches tall and 1 1/2 wide.

9 comments:

  1. too cute. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CTS for the tickled pink challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how pretty!!! Thanks for joining CTVS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous!!! Love it!! Thank you so very much for joining our Tickled Pink challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty. Love the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Tickled Pink” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So very cute!!! Love the creativity...I am a new follower and can't wait to come back. Thanks for joining in at FCCB. Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project!! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project-- I shall definitely need to check out the pattern for this. Great work :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift box..I'm gonna have to go take a look at how to make this. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete