Monday, March 19, 2012

Mr. Cricut Crazy Stamp Haul and first card with them.

I am so excited that I finally was able to order 5 sets of Tanner's AKA Mr Cricut Crazy's stamp sets. I had been wanting to get them for awhile now and am so glad they arrived. Here is my first card made with his high quality polymer stamps. Please take a look at his stamp sets. I think you will really like them. I believe he still has some of them on sale now for $10. If you don't know about Tanner AKA Mr. Cricut Crazy I encourage you to stop by and visit his blog. This young man and his design team will inspire your creative spirit!
I used the "Office Office" set for the tag and the Congratulations on your Promotion which is actually two stamps  "Congratulations on your" and "Promotion". He split it up so you could use one of 3 combinations of Promotion, Retirement, and Graduation.  (Click here or on stamp set to go to Mr. Cricut Crazy's store.)
 Office, Office
 The hearts are made with the Mothers Love set.
Mother's Love



1 comment: