Saturday, March 31, 2012

You mean the world to me


I hope you all are having a great beginning to your spring! I have not had much time to craft lately but here is a quick card I made using Mr.Cricut Crazy's Mothers Love stamps.
Mother's love

I embossed the purple Colorbox white core cardstock with the a cuttlebug embossing folder than sanded it to bring out the white. I used pink paper and used and cut and embossed with the valentines day dies for the Cuttlebug. I then used glitter pens and glitter to color the flowers. the scallop circle was cut with the spellbinders scallop circle.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I would love for you to stop by our Embossing Blog Hop. We are having a challenge you might want to enter.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! it's so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete