Monday, July 16, 2012

Mr Cricut Crazy Birthday Birthday Stamps Cupcake Basket

Here are the directions to make this basket. I used my Martha Stewart Score Board and scored the 12x12 paper at 4 inches and 8 inches on both side of the paper. This made 9 equally sized boxes.  Only cut one line on each side following the score line. See below on how to cut the box. 
Once it has been cut fold the edges up until you get the shape below. Glue or tape it in place. 
Now I used the Mr. Cricut Crazy Birthday Birthday cupcake stamp to make the layered cupcake. I embossed one color of paper with white embossing powder then repeated the same step on another color.
 . 
I then cut out both pieces I had embossed only using the top of the cupcake for the upper layer. I used a gem to top it off.
I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace trim border punch to decorate the edges and the handle. I also used the Blossom die by Spellbinders to do the green background.
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on picture below to find these stamps at Tanners new store.
Image of BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment