Monday, August 27, 2012

You're my cup of tea card

I had the best day with my mother Saturday. It is so nice having her around to spend time with. She took me out and I had my very first pedicure. I sure did not know what I was missing all these years. I can understand how some people can get addicted to it.  For me it was a really great experience but I am pretty frugal on some things so I don't see doing it that much. Don't get me wrong the whole experience was great but I get free foot massages at home. LOL
I made this card with the Better Together Imagine Cartridge and the swirls cuddlebug embossing folder. I distressed the edges of the paper with the Tim Holtz distress ink.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and that is image is one of my fva. She will love it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete